March 30, 2022
Good evening Mariner Families,
This is Ms. Doty with your Wednesday night Top 3 things to know about upcoming school events.
- Congratulations to our Instructional Assistant of the Year, Ms. Liz Hamm. She is an assistant in Ms. McKeon’s kindergarten class and one of our amazing bus drivers. We are so proud to call Ms. Hamm a Mariner!
- Spring Picture Day is Tuesday, April 5th. No money is needed! A proof or portrait package will be sent home with information on how to order 3-4 weeks after picture day.
- The Transportation Department is beginning to prepare for bus needs for the 2022-23 school year. Please use the link in the email version of this message to complete the form indicating your child's transportation needs for next school year.
4. Mariners, we’re so excited to see you on Friday, April 8, to watch the movie Encanto! The baseball field will open at 6:30. so bring your family, friends and a picnic dinner and get settled in. The movie will begin at 8pm! Prior to the movie starting, take a look at the amazing Raffle Baskets, purchase tickets and enter them into the buckets for a chance to win. The wonderful donations have been provided by community partners, Mariner families, and faculty. Students could win spending a day with Mrs. Bowling or Mrs. Spell and there is even a stay at the Umstead Hotel up for raffle. The Raffle Basket ticket purchases will close at 7:20 and winners will be chosen starting at 7:30! Be on the lookout for order forms and more information about the baskets to come home in your child’s folder this Friday, April 1. Mark your calendar, and we’ll see you on April 8!
5. The NHS Charger Summer Sports Camp information is now available. Please see the email version of this message to get more details.
Football Only $60.00
Football and Basketball $100
Basketball only $100
PAYMENTS WILL BE MADE AT REGISTRATION ON June 20, 2022
To register please click the link below:
9AM-9:30 Register/Check IN
9:30-Noon Football or Basketball Skill Sessions
1PM-2PM: Skill session
2PM-4PM Camp Games. We will be sending information out to all campers and families prior to camp to explain all camp guidelines and procedures as it relates to Covid 19. We can only guarantee the first 40 campers who sign up