December 8, 2021
Good evening Mariner Families,
This is Ms. Doty with your Wednesday night Top 4 things to know about upcoming school events.
- Just a few days left to contribute to the PTA Staff Holiday Gift Fund! Please submit your contributions by December 12th: https://phspta.
membershiptoolkit.com/packet/ 5997. You can also send in a cash or check donation payable to PHS PTA labeled PTA Staff Gift Donation. Donations will be divided evenly among all staff so that every staff member receives some holiday cheer. Thanks for helping us share the love with our awesome PHS staff!
- Looking for a service opportunity this holiday season? Volunteering at a PTA Thrift Shop work group session is a great way to give back and support our school! Lots of openings remain for our December sessions coming up December 15th from 6:30-8:30pm or Sunday, December 19th from 1-3pm. Sign up here for one of these sessions or another one down the road in 2022: https://phspta.
- Please make sure you are sending your child to school with a mask. We do have extras when needed; however, we appreciate it when parents are able to send masks with their children prior to entering the building.
- The PTA has worked very hard on a PTA Thrift Shop Float, which will be part of Sunday's Pittsboro Holiday Parade. Join the fun Sunday Dec 12 from 3-4pm on Business Highway 64 east/west.
- Don't forget the PTA has upcoming meetings at 6:30 via zoom on the following dates:
- Thursday Dec 16
- Thurs Jan 13