November 10, 2021
Good evening Mariner Families,
This is Ms. Doty with your Wednesday night Top 3 things to know about upcoming school events.
- Thank you to everyone who came out last Saturday for the Fall Festival. We appreciate all who volunteered, donated books, or came out to participate in the fun. Your generosity allowed us to make over $1000, all of which will be used by the PTA to support the needs of our school. We hope this will be the first of several opportunities this year to come together as a mariner community!
- Yearbooks are now on sale….only $15!!! Look for an order form to come home with your child in the coming days. We encourage you to purchase online at strawbridge.net using Online Code: YB102330. You can also return the order form to school with your check made payable to Perry Harrison Elementary. Please also check out the Perry Harrison website for information on how you can help contribute photos to our yearbook this year.
- As you may remember, PHS formed a Fundraising Committee to reflect on how we, as a school community, were raising money to support our staff and our students. Over the past few weeks, the committee met to examine our current fundraising practices and research other options for fundraising. We have created a survey that is linked in the email version of this message. We have also attached a document that provides more detailed information about each of the fundraising options. Please read this document and complete the survey to give us your feedback about fundraising for next year. Fundraising Survey 2021
- The PTA will be hosting meetings at 6:30pm via zoom on:
- November: Tuesday 16
- December: Thursday 16
Zoom links will be sent to parent emails just prior to the meeting. Please join us.
- This is just a reminder that tomorrow is a holiday for both students and teachers. Friday is a day of reflection for teachers. There is no school for students on this day.