June 4, 2021
Friday, June 4th
Good evening Mariner Families and Happy Friday! With two more days left of school I just have a few final announcements to close out the year.
- EOG score reports came home with students in grades 3rd-5th. If you have any questions about these reports please contact your child’s teacher.
- I will not be sending out a parent survey about class placement this year. Instead I invite you to share with me any information about your child that you think would be helpful in making a class placement decision. While I do not take specific teacher requests, it is helpful to hear what type of classroom environment works best for your child. You can do this either through an email or making an appointment to meet with me in person over the summer.
- Dr. Heath, our assistant principal who has been with PHS for nine years, will be leaving us this year. Next year he will split his time between Pollard and Northwood. Dr. Heath has had a consistent presence here at Perry Harrison and he will undoubtedly be missed by all. We wish him the best of luck on this next adventure.
- We want to congratulate our 5th graders on finishing their elementary careers and moving on to middle school. We will miss seeing them around campus and wish them well on their journey to 6th grade.
- Our faculty and staff want to thank you all for bearing with us through this most unique school year. While it had its many challenges, we can safely say that your continued support helped get us through it. We look forward to seeing all of you back here in August.