November 12, 2020
Good evening Mariner Families,
This is Ms. Doty with your Thursday night Top 2 things to know about upcoming school events.
As you probably know by now we will be welcoming back our 3rd-5th graders through Plan B on Thursday, November 19th. I’ve included a list of important reminders in the email version of this message. Class lists will go out tomorrow afternoon in an email from your teacher and bus assignments should be ready by early next week.
- We ask that all parents wear your masks when arriving in the car-rider lane in the morning. This helps us keep our staff safe as they ask each parent the required COVID-19 questions
- Students should not exit their cars until a staff member has taken their temperature and the parent/guardian has filled out an attestation form.
- Staff members will be outside beginning at 7:30 am to greet families. Students will be walked into the building and to their classrooms by a staff member. Bus riders will also have their temperatures taken prior to entering the building and staff members will be on hand to escort them to their classrooms.
- Extra masks have been provided by the county and will be kept here at school; however, we highly encourage each student arrive at school with a mask already on.
- Dismissal will begin at 2:55. Bus riders will be walked out first. Then car-riders will be called one at a time or by family. Car-rider tags will be distributed at this time.
- Parents/guardians should not get out of their cars at any time during arrival or dismissal. This helps keep our staff members safe and discourages congregating in groups.
- Please remember that group A comes on Mondays and Tuesdays and group B comes to school on Thursdays and Fridays. Students do not come to school on Wednesdays.
The Scholastic Bookfair will be a virtual experience this year. For more information check out our school website.