September 16, 2020
Good evening Mariner Families,
This is Ms. Doty with your Wednesday night Top 5 Things to know about upcoming school events.
- Chatham County Returning Student Registration: You should have, or will be receiving, an email with a link to update your child's enrollment record for this school year. It is very important that you complete this process by Sept 30. This is your opportunity to update phone numbers, email addresses, etc. If you have any questions, or did not receive an email, please contact Rebecca Johnson at 919-967-9925 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to have the most accurate information possible in our data systems. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Ms. Drechsler is conducting a survey to gauge what art supplies students have readily available to them at home. If you could please take a few minutes and complete the following survey to help her with lesson planning and potential material distribution that would be greatly appreciated. Please complete the survey (one per household) by the Saturday September 19th! Thank you. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfSVYKhDmIXOZEVjtlPnyiARCGcKefdtZad1_sSXNbqycKd3g/viewform?usp=sf_link
- We’re less than 1 week away from our Perry Harrison Virtual DanceFit fundraiser and our students and staff are so excited! This year, EVERY STUDENT will receive a FREE event t-shirt!! Donating is officially open now at funrun.com! That's funrun.com! Please support our school today by registering, it's quick & easy!
REGISTER your student(s) on funrun.com today. It takes 30 seconds!
GIVE a donation if you are able to give
Donating is Now OPEN!
Register on FUNRUN.COM, SHARE, & GIVE!
Fundraiser Kick Off - 9/21
Event Day - 9/30All students get to participate daily, earn classroom rewards and take part in the DanceFit finale, regardless of financial participation. This fundraiser comes with an incredible character development program for students where they’ll be learning about the importance of teamwork, care, courage, grit and celebration.
- Progress reports go out this coming Monday afternoon, September 21st. Teachers will send them in an email to parents/guardians.
- Just a reminder that tomorrow night we will be hosting our virtual open house. K-2nd grades will begin at 5:30 and 3rd-5th grades will begin at 6:30. Also, Wednesday, September 23rd in an Early Release Day. Instruction will end at 11:30 on this day.