August 26, 2020
Good evening Mariner Families,
This is Ms. Doty with your Wednesday night Top 5 Things to know about upcoming school events.
1. Update on Hotspots: The district is working hard to provide additional hotspots to families that need them. We are dependent on the 1Million project and Verizon completing their process/delivery this week, so timing may need to be adjusted based on their delivery.
2. Earlier this week I shared our monthly Mariner Message with families. If you did not get this bulletin, please reach out to me and I will send you the link.
3. Our next PTA meeting will be next Thursday, September 3rd, beginning at 7pm. Register in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meetin
4. Student materials: If you were unable to pick up your child’s classroom materials, you may come by the school anytime the rest of this week between 8:00-3:00. Also, staff will be available from 4:00-7:00pm this Thursday evening for packet pick up at the front door.
5. Just a reminder to email Mrs. Spell for a log in if you would like to check out library books during remote learning. All of the information about this can be found on the PHS media center website.
Thanks and have a great evening.