Morning and Afternoon Traffic Patterns
PHS AFTERNOON CAR LINE TRAFFIC PATTERN CHANGES
· Each day we will close the traditional front driveway entrance from approximately 2:30-3:15. During this time frame, cars will enter via the traditional driveway exit and proceed through the upper parking lot. An additional lane has been added to this part of the driveway to accommodate the traffic pattern.
· Two car rider queue lines will extend from the front of the school through the upper parking lot. Drivers that intend to pick up car riders will join and follow one of the two queue lines.
· No procedural changes will occur for picking up students and exiting the driveway.
· Individuals that wish to park and access the school or leave campus between approximately 2:30-3:15 are advised to utilize the gravel parking lot on the corner of Hamlet Chapel Road and River Rd, and follow the pathway that extends through the wooded area. Please use the front door(Main Entrance).
PHS MORNING CAR LINE TRAFFIC PATTERN
- All cars entering in the mornings should enter through the second gate which is the entrance with the yellow gate arm.
- Please stay in the line and not go around cars as some students do exit the car on the left.
- Individuals parking should also go through second gate and exit through the entrance near the Perry Harrison sign.
- Please do not enter through the entrance with the (Perry Harrison sign) in the mornings.