PHS PTA No Fuss Fundraiser & Virtual Bingo/Raffle Night
Here are the ways you can participate:
No Fuss Fundraiser April 11-26-
One week left to give!
We are a third of the way towards our $3,500 goal, so please chip in and spread the word to family and friends who may also be willing to support our school.
- Donations large and small are welcome! Donate here today!
- Students will receive an ice cream party and extra recess if we meet our fundraising goal.
- 100% of donations will stay within the school to directly help our staff and students. Find out more about how PTA money supports our school.
- As a thank-you, donors will receive one raffle entry for every $10 contributed. The raffle drawings will take place April 27. Learn about the raffle prize offerings here.
FREE Virtual Bingo Night April 27th at 6:30pm
- All PHS students are invited to participate in Virtual Bingo Night via Zoom.
- Register your students by April 23, and Bingo cards, game instructions, and prize list options will be sent home with students or made available for VA pickup on April 26.
- Prizes will be provided to all winners thanks to our event sponsors: TarHeel Turf Services, Dr. Tammy Severt & Chatham Pediatric Dentistry.
This year's prizes include puzzles, games, Legos, books, craft kits, and stuffed animals wrapped in homemade pillow cases! One prize not pictured is Lunch with a Staff Member of Your Choice. The winner gets to order lunch out and enjoy and hour of time with their chosen staff member.
Sign up today for your chance at these fun prizes!
Marco’s Pizza Fundraiser April 27
Help raise additional money for PHS by ordering from the Chatham Downs Marco’s from 11am-9pm on April 27. 15% of sales from that day will be returned to Perry Harrison.
PHS Spring Photo Fundraiser
Support our school and get your family photos taken at the same time!
We are having a Spring photo session to raise funds for the PHS PTA the weekend of May 1-2! Heather Varner from Five Feathers Photography is back to offer 15 minute mini photo sessions outside at Camden Park behind Fearrington Village for PHS families. Time slots are available between 7:30-10:30am and 5:00-7:30pm on both Saturday and Sunday.
Sign up for a day and time that works best for your family here. The sitting fee is $20 which will be donated to the PHS PTA. Once you sign up for a slot, please submit payment here. You'll later be able to view your photo proofs online from Five Feathers online gallery and purchase what you like from a variety of nicely priced photo packages ranging from $15 for a digital print to more.
Please check out Five Feathers Photography: https://www.
*Heather will be wearing a mask and provide hand sanitizer. We ask that you please come to the photo session wearing masks while waiting for your reserved time spot.
PTA Board/Committee Chair Nominations
We are seeking nominations for the PTA board and all committee chair positions for the 2021/2022 school year with the goal of voting to approve the new officers at the May or June meeting. Contact email@example.com
Let's do great things for Perry Harrison next year!
Never Tried Thrift Shop Volunteering?