This Week @ NHS
- Students and families...Monday, February 18th is an Optional Teacher workday and no school for students.
- Congratulations to Brendan Vogel, who signed with NC Wesleyan College to play football!
- Sophie Cook & Maddie Allen are seniors running for 'Students of the Year' for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society! They are competing against teams across the triangle between now and March 16th. See our website for more information on how to support these students!
- Hello juniors! It's almost time for the ACT! It's important that you keep an eye on your stumail to make sure you don't miss any information. More details for parents can be found at bit.ly/ACTparents2019
- Buy your 2018-2019 Yearbook by 2/22 for $75! This is the last opportunity to purchase a personalized yearbook and guarantee that you get a copy in May. After that, the price goes up to $80, and all yearbooks are sold first-come, first-served!
- Parents and students are invited to an information session on Central Carolina's tuition-free college programs on Tuesday, February 26th from 6 until 7:30 pm. The session will be held at the Pittsboro Central Carolina campus and cover both Career and College Promise for high school students, and the new Chatham Promise program for high school graduates.
- Don't forget to re-link your Harris Teeter VIC Cards to Northwood High School!
Northwood High School Calendar
Monday, February 18
Optional Teacher Workday
4:30pm-Tennis B V Home Southern Alamance HS (Scrimmage)
Wednesday, February 20
3:10pm-Science Olympiad Team Meeting
4:00pm-Baseball B V Home Voyager Academy (scrimmage)
Thursday, February 21
3:15 pm Northwood FFA RM 411
Saturday, February 23
Science Olympiad Regional Tournament at Campbell University
10:00am-Softball G V Home(Jamboree Scrimmages)
Click here for additional Charger athletic information including game schedule information.