• Northwood High School Summer Office Hours are Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 4:00pm (excluding the week of July 4th).  


    Transcript Requests

    Current students can request their transcript through this portal at no charge. Former students that graduated in the past year should contact Student Services (919-542-5877) to request transcripts at no charge.  

    Former students who graduated more than one year ago must use the link below to request student records or transcripts.  Credit/debit cards are accepted forms of payment through this system. 

    Please click here to submit student records or transcript requests.