School Improvement Plan
Silk Hope School
The school improvement planning model is based upon a continuous improvement approach. School improvement planning provides a mechanism for identifying needs and establishing a common approach to meeting those needs at the school level. Effective school improvement planning contributes to overall school performance by:
- Establishing an understanding of the "big picture" of a school's current state, including student achievement, school environment, teacher community, parent community, and administrative issues;
- Reading consensus across the school community on which needs represent the highest priorities for action based upon the potential to improve overall student and school performance; and
- Identifying for implementation goals and strategies, including specific targets, indicators and milestons required to address the school priorities.
Note: The North Carolina Department of Instruction hosts the Silk Hope School Improvement Plan on Indistar* Access to the Silk Hope School Improvement Plan can be found at http://www.indistar.org). Users need to access the plan with the following:
- Guest Login: GuestS15854
- Guest Password: GuestS15854
* Indistar is a web-based system implemented by the North Carolina Department of Instruction for use by school improvement teams to inform, coach, sustain, track, and report improvement activities.
2021-2022 School Improvement Team Meetings
3:20pm-4:45pm (PLC Room)
- August 12
- September 27
- October 18
- November 15
- January 31
- February 21
- March 21
- April 25
- May 16
Access the current School Improvement Plan below.