• Admission to ONE Academy is done through an application process.

    District Newcomers

    If you are new to Chatham County, you must enroll at your home school. Please use the School Assignment Locator to determine your home school.

    Take the following when you go to your home school to enroll:

    1. Proof of Residence:  The proof of residence must be in the name of the parent or a legal guardian/legal custodian.
      • Current, recently dated residential utility bill (gas, water, electric, land-line phone); OR
      • Signed lease/rental agreement OR
      • Signed closing statement or construction agreement with closing date within 45 day of enrollment of student OR
      • A statement from the School Social Worker verifying, after a visit to the address, that the family does reside in the identified dwelling.
    2. Proof of guardianship if not the biological parent
    3. Birth Certificate
    4. Immunization Record

    If parents or legal guardians reside outside of Chatham County while waiting to move into the address requiring proof of residence, then it will be necessary to complete an application for discretionary admission, which requires payment for out-of-district tuition (Chatham County Board of Education policies 4130 and 4135).