Welcome to the Northwood High School, the largest high school in the Chatham County Schools school district.
What school will my child attend?
Please use the School Assignment Locator to look up your street address to find out your child's school assignment.
Enrollment Contact at Northwood High School (9-12)
Beverly Foxx-Williams - 919-542-5877
To Enroll Your Child at Northwood High School
Complete All Forms in Registration Packet (may be picked up from school)
You will need the following documentation:
- Proof of Residence - The proof of residence must be in the name of the parent or a legal guardian/legal custodian.
- Current, recently dated residential utility bill (gas, water, electric, land-line phone); OR
- Signed lease/rental agreement OR
- Signed closing statement or construction agreement with closing date within 45 day of enrollment of student OR
- A statement from the School Social Worker verifying, after a visit to the address, that the family does reside in the identified dwelling.
- Proof of guardianship, if not the biological parent
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
If parents or legal guardians reside outside of Chatham County while waiting to move into the address requiring proof of residence, then it will be necessary to complete an application for discretionary admission, which requires payment for out-of-district tuition (Chatham County Board of Education policies 4130 and 4135).