Please follow Moncure Athletics on Twitter @MoncureSports
Sign up for Remind to receive text messages on what's happening at Moncure School, ie- practice/game times and cancellations, weather cancellations, etc...
On a Smartphone- open web browser and go to the following link- rmd.at/qathletics
Follow the instructions to sign up for Remind. You'll be prompted to download the mobile app.
*If you don't have a smartphone, get text notifications. Text the message @qathletics to the number 81010. If you're having trouble with 81010, try texting @qathletics to (919)813-6998.
- In grades 6-8, the student must pass at least one less course than the number of required core courses each semester and meet Chatham County School's promotion standards. Students must pass 3 of 4 academic courses and two of these courses have to be English and Math.
- If an athlete is “academically eligible” at the beginning of any semester, that status is retained throughout the full semester. The school principal will check the academic status of each student/athlete enrolled in school at the beginning and close of a semester.
- NOTE: An athlete becomes eligible or ineligible on the first day of the new semester.
- Age – shall not participate on a 6th, 7th, or 8th grade team if the student becomes 15 years of age on or before August 31 of that school year.
- A player must be in attendance at least 85% of the previous semester.
- Medical Form
- The student must receive a medical examination each year (365 days) by a duly licensed physician, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant, subject to the provisions of G.S.90-9, 90-18.1, and 90-18.2.
- Each year the athlete must be promoted from the previous grade.
- The student must meet the residence criteria of G.S. 115C-366(a). The student may participate only at the school to which the student is assigned by Chatham County Schools. A student who transfers from another administrative unit to Chatham County Schools and was eligible for athletic participation in the previous district is immediately eligible for athletic participation in the receiving unit.
2022-23 Moncure Athletic Participation Packet- Please fill out all forms below.
Athletics Schedules 22-23