CONTACT: Carrie Pickett @ 919-898-2259TO ENROLL YOUR CHILD:Complete Registration ONLINEYou will need to bring in the following documentation:1. Proof of Residence - The proof of residence must be in the name of the parent or a legal guardian/legal custodian.
2. Proof of guardianship, if not the biological parent3. Birth Certificate4. Immunization Record
- Current, recently dated residential utility bill (gas, water, electric, land-line phone); OR
- Signed lease/rental agreement OR
- Signed closing statement or construction agreement with closing date within 45 day of enrollment of student OR
- A statement from the School Social Worker verifying, after a visit to the address, that the family does reside in the identified dwelling.
If parents or legal guardians reside outside of Chatham County while waiting to move into the address requiring proof of residence, then it will be necessary to complete an application for discretionary admission, which requires payment for out-of-district tuition (Chatham County Board of Education policies 4130 and 4135).
Reassignment request are due to CCS Central Office by June 1st, and must include the specific reason for the request and any other supporting documentation. A decision and notification will be made no later than July 15th.