Mission / Vision Statement
J.S. Waters School is dedicated to producing literate, competent, responsible students who will be able to reason critically, and become functioning and productive members of the school, community and the broader society. School personnel will have high expectations for all students. A learning environment will be created that is conducive for students to achieve higher levels of academic performance, so that they may reach their goals in life.Our Beliefs
- All Students can learn and experience success.
- Education is a shared responsibility among teachers, students, parents, and the community.
- Environment fosters mutual respect among students and staff.
- Quality education results in lifelong learning.
- Schools should foster an appreciation and participation in the fine arts.
Excellence for Everyone