• School Contact:
    Mrs. Sherry Kivett (Counseling Office Secretary) - 919-837-5412.  Please make an appointment to enroll your new student.
    You will need the following documentation:
    1. Proof of Residence - The proof of residence must be in the name of the parent or a legal guardian/legal custodian.

    Current, recently dated residential utility bill (gas, water, electric, land-line phone); OR
    Signed lease/rental agreement OR
    Signed closing statement or construction agreement with closing date within 45 day of enrollment of student OR
    A statement from the School Social Worker verifying, after a visit to the address, that the family does reside in the identified dwelling.
    2. Proof of guardianship, if not the biological parent
    3. Birth Certificate
    4. Immunization Record
    5. Transcript
    6. Please complete one of the new student enrollment listed below:
    If parents or legal guardians reside outside of Chatham County while waiting to move into the address requiring proof of residence, then it will be necessary to complete an application for discretionary admission, which requires payment for out-of-district tuition (Chatham County Board of Education policies 4130 and 4135).
     School Supplies
    School Supply List:
    1. Bookbag
    2. One 3-Ring Binder to put all classwork and class notes in for four classes or Individual Binders for four classes.
    3. Tab Dividers
    4. Notebook Paper
    5. Pencils
    6. Pens
    7. Highlighters
    8. One 3-Ring Zip Pouch to hold pens, pencils, etc.