Requirements for Athletics
- 6th through 8th grade students may tryout for sports teams.
- Students must have passed a minimum of 3 out of 4 core courses during the previous semester. Two of the core courses passed must be Math and Language Arts.
- Students must meet promotion requirements to be eligible for Fall Semester.
- An attendance rate of 85% or higher from the previous semester is required for each student.
- Age cut off date: (15 years old - August 31)
- All students must have an up to date physical and have a form turned into the front office before the first day of tryouts. Please keep in mind that physicals are only good for one calendar year. Physical forms can be found in the front office.