Employment Opportunities in Chatham County Schools
To view current vacancies and apply for positions CLICK HERE!
Thank you for your interest in job opportunities with Chatham County Schools (CCS)! Please consider the following benefits of employment with CCS as you make important career decisions:
- North Carolina salary schedule plus competitive local salary supplement
- Ongoing career development access for all employee categories, including access to state and national workshops
- Comprehensive and continuous professional learning, including our exemplar program for beginning teachers, New Directions, which focuses on building the capacity of our staff to promote high achievement among ALL students
- Centrally located near the Triangle (Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill) and Piedmont-Triad (Greensboro/Winston-Salem)
- Close proximity to major universities
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities
- Medical insurance options, vacation leave, and a full-range of employee benefits
Interested in working as a paid Substitute? Apply directly with ESS!
Contact a member of the Human Resources team at 919-542-3626 or via email if you have questions about the employment process.
- Benefits Specialist: Debbie Davis (email@example.com)
- Employment Specialists: Dawn Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Laura Ravn (email@example.com)
- Information Systems Specialist: Chelsey Mason (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Professional Educator Licensure Specialist: Diane Burns (email@example.com)
- Executive Director for Teacher Induction and Title II: Norma Boone (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources: Dr. Kelly Batten (email@example.com)
Chatham County Schools is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Chatham County Board of Education to fill vacancies and newly created positions with the most qualified person available. Positions will be filled without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, sex, age or disability except where sex, age or physical requirements are essential occupational qualifications.