Employment Opportunities in Chatham County Schools
To view current vacancies and apply for positions CLICK HERE!
Thank you for your interest in job opportunities with Chatham County Schools (CCS)! Please consider the following benefits of employment with CCS as you make important career decisions:
- Competitive salary supplement
- Inviting and supportive professional environment
- Centrally located near the Triangle (Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill) and Piedmont-Triad (Greensboro/Winston-Salem)
- Close proximity to major universities
- Ongoing professional development that includes nationally-recognized experts
- $1,000 interest-free loan opportunity for newly-hired employees
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for lateral entry teachers AND teachers/instructional assistants
- Medical insurance options, vacation leave, and a full-range of employee benefits
Contact a member of the Human Resources team at 919-542-3626 or via email if you have questions about the employment process.
- Employment Specialists: Laura Ravn (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dawn Williams (email@example.com)
- Information Systems Specialist: Chelsey Mason (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Professional Educator Licensure Specialist: Diane Burns (email@example.com)
- Executive Director for Teacher Induction and Title II: Norma Boone (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources: Dr. Kelly Batten (email@example.com)
Chatham County Schools is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Chatham County Board of Education to fill vacancies and newly created positions with the most qualified person available. Positions will be filled without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, sex, age or disability except where sex, age or physical requirements are essential occupational qualifications.