Employment Opportunities in Chatham County Schools
Thank you for your interest in job opportunities with Chatham County Schools (CCS)! Please consider the following benefits of employment with CCS as you make important career decisions:
- Competitive salary supplement
- Inviting and supportive professional environment
- Centrally located to amenities in the Triangle (Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill) and Piedmont-Triad (Greensboro/Winston-Salem)
- Close proximity to major universities
- Ongoing professional development that includes nationally-recognized experts
- $1,000 interest-free loan opportunity for newly-hired employees
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for lateral entry teachers AND teachers/instructional assistants
- Other offered benefits
- Find out more at teach4chathamnc.org!
Please view current job opportunities below.
Contact Laura Ravn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-542-3626 if you have questions about the employment process.
Chatham County Schools is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Chatham County Board of Education to fill vacancies and newly created positions with the most qualified person available. Positions will be filled without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, sex, age or disability except where sex, age or physical requirements are essential occupational qualifications.