Vision, Mission, and Beliefs
Chatham Center for Innovation is committed to the growth of all students with emphasis on their personal, academic, social and behavioral goals by assisting them in becoming productive and responsible citizens while providing equal access to any and all programs available through the community college.
The mission of Chatham Center for Innovation is to provide an education for our students through individualized and collaborative instruction, as well as Project Based Learning. We will focus on the development of academic and social skills in order to create globally-competitive students. We commit to help our students graduate with the ability to make positive choices and realize their full potential as college and career-ready citizens.
- Each individual deserves equal access to college and career opportunities.
- Each individual is valued.
- Each individual deserves a safe and nurturing environment.
- Each individual deserves fair and ethical treatment.
- All individuals can experience success.
- The learning process is a shared responsibility involving diverse learning experiences.
- Each individual can learn.
- Each individual can positively contribute to society.