Student Services

  • At Home Learning & Student Services

    We know things are difficult and unfamiliar and any type of change may be frustrating.  Since we are not able to meet face-to-face, Student Service members are happy to contact you directly via phone or email.  All members are here to provide the support you need to be successful.  

  • The Counseling Department at JM provides many services to students, including course registration, preparing college applications and conflict mediation. The department phone number is 919-663-3820. Please contact these department members regarding:


    Margaret Grayson, Counselor: 504 Coordinator, AVID, 9th & 11th grade counselor;

    Grayson Office Hours

    Tammy Morris, Counselor: 10th & 12th grade counselor;  Click here to schedule a meeting.

    Morris Office Hours

    Nancy Myles, Counseling Secretary/Registrar: Transcripts, appointments, local scholarship applications

    Elizabeth Herrera, College Coach: College search, applications, and financial aid assistance;

    April Hammonds, CCCC Advisor: CCCC College and Career Promise courses (CCP Page)

    Danielle Campbell, School Social Worker: Wroks with 9th - 12th grades;  Click here to make an appointment


The journey towards success
  • Enrollment Information
    If you are enrolling at JM as a new student, grades 9-12, please call 919-663-3820 to make an appointment. See Newcomers for all the information you need to bring to enroll.
    Comments (-1)

Resources & Presentations

Student Opportunities

  • Requesting Records and Transcripts

    Chatham County Schools is now offering a secure website for former students and corporations to request transcripts and student records online. 

    Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.

    Records are retained at your last school of attendance for three years after your date of graduation or withdrawal from the District. Pupil Services houses all academic records for students after the third year.

    Please note the information below:

      • Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 7:00 AM-4:30 PM).   
      • Fax, emails, phones and mailed in requests will no longer be accepted.
      • Go to for all record requests. 

    All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.

    Comments (-1)