Announcements as of 09/18/20
- Please bookmark the following site:
This site will be used for teacher websites, announcements and resources. Everything you'll need from Moncure School during remote learning will be found on this site. This should be the first step for students and parents when you begin your at-home learning schedule.
- September 23 will be a half day for students. Remote learning ends at 11:30.
- We will be holding our annual Title 1 parent meeting on Tuesday, September 29 at 6PM via Zoom. We will be discussing our Title 1 budget and community involvement goals for this school year. If you would like to attend this meeting, please email Mr. Sudol (firstname.lastname@example.org) and he will share the Zoom meeting information with you.
- Curbside Breakfast and Lunch is again FREE for students. Meals will remain free for students until December 31.
- STAR Assessment. In the coming weeks, your child will be taking the STAR assessment. Your child's teacher will be providing information regarding this soon. Please see the video here for information regarding the STAR.
- Week 6 student schedules will be posted by 6PM tonight.
MONCURE PTA NEWS:
The PTA needs you now more than ever! Click here to join the PTA: MemberHub
Support our school and stay connected! Please click here and here to learn more about supporting our school!
Moncure PTA is excited to announce Thrift Shop work nights begin next week! A maximum of 6 people are allowed to work, mask are required and temperatures will be taken upon arrival. Moncure needs these work nights so we can receive funding for many different school activities, technology, teacher "wish-list", classroom supplies and more! Talk to your friends and sign up together! This is a great way to see friends you have not seen in a while! Click below to sign up to help starting Tuesday 9/8! Moncure Thrift Shop Work-Night Sign Up
- Moncure School currently has a wi-fi hot spot located outside of the school in the bus parking lot. There are signs posted. Please park in the parking spots closest to the building when accessing the wi-fi. Please feel free to access this at anytime to assist in At-Home Learning.
FREE AND REDUCED LUNCH FORMS
- If you are in need of a free or reduced lunch form for your children, copies are available at the front office. Your child's homeroom teacher can also send these forms home with your child. Please send a note or email your child's teacher if you would like a form sent home. Also, you can apply online for free and reduced lunch forms here.
STUDENT LUNCH ACCOUNTS
- You are now able to track your students lunch money account and make payments online. If you are interested please visit this site and enroll!