Who to contact . . .

  • I need help. Who can I contact?

    If you need assistance with a special education related matter, please reach out to your child's case manager first.  If they are unable to assist you, use the flow chart below to elevate your concerns:

    1st EC Case Manager, 2nd School Administrator, 3rd EC PAC Parent Liaison, 4th EC Program Facilitator, 5th Director of EC

EC Department Staff