Schedule Change Request Information
Drop/Add will be held twice per school year; once in August prior to the start of school and again during the 2nd 6-week grading period (for second-semester schedule change requests). Specific dates will be posted on the Northwood homepage. Schedule Change Requests will only be accepted using the posted online form during the Drop/Add period.
Please remember the following:
- Changes will be considered based upon seat availability
- Classes will not be moved to accommodate lunches, the schedules of others, specific teacher requests, etc.
Students may request a schedule change for one of the following reasons:
- You are a senior and you need the requested course to graduate
- You have not taken/passed the prerequisite for the course
- You have already taken this class and passed it for credit
- You are requesting to move up a level (Ex: Standard to Honors or Honors to AP)
- You would like to change electives (list of available courses by semester & period will be posted)
Please Note: Honors and AP courses may not be dropped.
Please use the link below to submit a Schedule Change Request for the 2018-2019 school year. Requests will be considered in the order they are received. Please be sure you have read and follow the guidelines above when submitting a schedule change request.
Drop/Add for 2nd semester courses will open on Sunday, November 4th at Noon and will close on Thursday, November 8th at 4:00pm.