Schedule Change Request Information
Drop/Add will be held twice per school year; once in August prior to the start of school and again during the 2nd 6-week grading period (for second-semester schedule change requests). Specific dates will be posted on the Northwood homepage. Schedule Change Requests will only be accepted using the posted online form during the Drop/Add period.
Please remember the following:
- Changes will be considered based upon seat availability
- Classes will not be moved to accommodate lunches, the schedules of others, specific teacher requests, etc.
Students may request a schedule change for one of the following reasons:
- You are a senior and you need the requested course to graduate
- You have not taken/passed the prerequisite for the course
- You have already taken this class and passed it for credit
- You are requesting to move up a level (Ex: Standard to Honors or Honors to AP)
- You would like to change electives (list of available courses by semester & period will be posted)
Please Note: Honors and AP courses may not be dropped.
Be sure that your request aligns with one of the reasons for a schedule change above.
If you have reveiwed your schedule and you would like to request a change to an elective, please review the list of available courses by visiting NHS 2019-2020 Semester 2 Available Courses.
You may request a schedule change for courses in 2nd semester by completing the request form below.
Requests can be submitted starting at 7:30am on Tuesday, November 5th, 2019 and will close at 11:59pm on Monday, November 11th, 2019.