New to Chatham County Schools

  • If you are new to Chatham County and have a child who has been receiving special education services, you will need to register your child at their base school and provide them with documentation of your child's special needs (i.e., a copy of student's Individualized Education Plan). 

    The Chatham County School Assignment Locator can help parents identify the Chatham County base school associated with their address.