New to Chatham County?

  • What school will my child attend?

    1. Please use the School Assignment Locator to look up your street address to find out your child's school assignment.

    2. Enroll Your Child Online 

               To Enroll Your Child at Moncure School We will Need:

      1. Proof of Residence - The proof of residence must be in the name of the parent or a legal guardian/legal custodian.

        • Current, recently dated residential utility bill (gas, water, electric, land-line phone); OR

        • Signed lease/rental agreement OR

        • Signed closing statement or construction agreement with closing date within 45 day of enrollment of student OR

      2. Proof of guardianship, if not the biological parent

      3. Birth Certificate

      4. Immunization Record

    3. Contact Moncure School Data Manager with any questions!

         Tammy Johnson