What you need to know about receiving calls sent through School Messenger:
- Caller ID will display the school’s main number when general announcement is delivered.
- Caller ID will display 411 if the message is a dire emergency.
- School Messenger will leave a message on any answering machine or voicemail.
- If the School Messenger message stops playing, press any key 1-9 and the message will replay from the beginning.
- If you are not receiving our School Messenger messages, please call your child's school to make sure that your contact numbers are correct.
- If you would like to no longer receive messages, please press 5 during the message to change your delivery preferences.
The successful delivery of information is dependent upon accurate contact information for each student, so please make certain that your school's data manager has your most current phone numbers. We will also need to add email addresses in PowerSchool. Employee telephone numbers are imported monthly into the system through Human Resources information. Any employee having telephone number changes must complete the Name/Address Change Information form.