Service to Day Care Centers
Service to Day Care Centers may be provided when the following criteria are met:
- Must be located in the base attendance area of the school served.
- Must be ample seating space available on the bus.
- Must be located along an existing established school bus run on state maintained roads.
- Must be of no additional cost to the state.
- Request must be submitted in writing to school administrator by student’s parent or legal guardian.
- Daycare staff must be present to load/unload students.
- Bus cannot enter daycare property which is considered private property.