Many Resources, One Location
Welcome. Chatham County Schools Parents/Guardians!
This page provides access to commonly requested parental resources. The links below provide guidance on the most commonly requested services and resources within the school system. If you're new to Chatham County Schools, you may want to visit our "New to Chatham?" website for additional resources specific to new residents.
Chatham County School district believes strongly in the school and home partnership to ensuring student success. Please consider volunteering in our schools, serving on the PTA, supporting the Chatham Education Foundation, and attending our extracurricular offerings.
For specific questions about student rights and responsibilities or the Code of Conduct, please refer to the handbook provided at the beginning of the school year or here.
If you want to know more about academics and curriculum, please visit our Academics page for links to specific resources.
We are happy to help with any questions! Be sure to check out our directory for school personnel contacts. Our dedicated staff is ready to provide assistance.
Thank you for being a vital part of our district and individual student success!
- Academic Services & Instructional Support Site
- 2018 Summer Learning Opportunities
- Assessment Guide for Families
- Back-To-School Toolkit
- Credit by Demonstrated Mastery
- Dual Language
- Exceptional Children
- Guides to Student Success (PTA)
- Elementary Education (Grades K - 5)
- Middle Grades Education (Grades 6 - 8)
- High School Education (Grades 9 - 12)
Student and Family Academic Resources
- Student Rights & Responsibilities Handbook
- Student Links & Tools
- Destiny School Library Catalog
- Google in Chatham
- PowerSchool Parent Portal Help
- PowerSchool Parent/Student Portal
- School Messenger Help
- Technology Responsible Use Form
- Websites for Students
Student & Family Services
Student Support Services
- Chatham Connecting
- Parent Institute Newsletter & Activity Calendar
- Student Services - Parent Resources
- Title 1 & Migrant Education
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act
- Policy 6140:Student Wellness (Questions related to this policy should be directed to Chatham County Schools Executive Director of Student Services Tracy Fowler at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Student & Family Services Resources
- Apply online for Free/Reduced Lunch
- Apply to be a volunteer
- Media Non-Consent / Participation
- Request Student Transcripts/Records
- School Assignment Locator