New to Chatham County
Chatham County Schools is graduating globally competitive students by providing a rigorous and relevant curriculum in a supportive, safe and nurturing learning environment.
Chatham County Schools has 20 schools: one early college, five high schools (four traditional, one alternative), three middle schools, five K-8 schools and five elementary schools. Just under 9,000 students are enrolled in kindergarten through 12th grade.
Click the tiles below or call the phone number to talk to the school data manager.
Contact the data manager at the school to which your child is assigned. (School Assignment Locator)
You'll need the following to enroll your child:
- Proof of residence - The proof of residence must be in the name of the parent or a legal guardian/legal custodian.
- current, recently dated residential utility bill (gas, water, electric, land-line phone) or
- signed lease/rental agreement or
- signed closing statement or construction agreement with closing date or
- a statement from the school social worker verifying, after a visit to the address, that the family does reside in the identified dwelling
- Proof of guardianship, if not the biological parent
- Birth certificate
- Immunization record