Section 504 Information
School-Based Mental Health Providers
- Daymark Recovery Services 919-663-2955
- Renaissance Wellness Services 919-259-5308
- Peak Professional Group 919-335-3105
For more information, please contact the counselor at your child's school.
Information Regarding Immunization
- For information regarding the laws that pertain to immunizations and health assessment: Immunization NC GS_130A-155 and Health Assessment GS 130A-440
- For information on vaccines and vaccine preventable illnesses, parents and students can also visit: www.immunize.nc.gov or www.cdc.gov
Medications at School
There are times when it is appropriate for your child to recieve medication during school hours. Please have your child's doctor complete the following form in order for medications to be administered at school:
- Ever wonder: Is it a cold or the flu?
- Key facts about the flu: CDC Inluenza
- Handwashing Guidelines: Stop germs! Stay Healthy!
- Insect Sting Allergy: English or Spanish
- Diabetes: English or Spanish
- Food Allergy: English or Spanish
- Seizures: English or Spanish
- Other Allergic Reaction: English or Spanish