School Improvement Plan
Silk Hope School
The school improvement planning model is based upon a continuous improvement approach. School improvement planning provides a mechanism for identifying needs and establishing a common approach to meeting those needs at the school level. Effective school improvement planning contributes to overall school performance by:
- Establishing an understanding of the "big picture" of a school's current state, including student achievement, school environment, teacher community, parent community, and administrative issues;
- Reading consensus across the school community on which needs represent the highest priorities for action based upon the potential to improve overall student and school performance; and
- Identifying for implementation goals and strategies, including specific targets, indicators and milestons required to address the school priorities.
You will find on this page a copy of the Silk Hope School improvement plan, as well as minutes from the leadership team meetings.
Note: The North Carolina Department of Instruction hosts the Silk Hope School Improvement Plan on Indistar* Access to the Silk Hope School Improvement Plan can be found at http://www.indistar.org). Users need to access the plan with the following:
- Guest Login: GuestS15854
- Guest Password: GuestS15854
* Indistar is a web-based system implemented by the North Carolina Department of Instruction for use by school improvement teams to inform, coach, sustain, track, and report improvement activities.
School Improvement Team Meetings 2019-2020
Location: Professional Learning Community/Conference Room
- September 23, 2018
- October 28, 2018
- November 25, 2018
- December 16, 2018
- January 28, 2019
- February 24, 2019
- March 23, 2019
- April 28, 2019
- May 11, 2019
Click here to access the Silk Hope School 2019-2020 School Improvement Plan (to be posted following CCS BOE approval Oct. 15)