The Student Services Department at JMHS provides many services to all students including, but not limited to, academic counseling, drop out prevention, attendance issues, time management, course registration, preparing college applications and conflict mediation. The department phone number is 919-663-3820.
- Loretta Batchelor, MTSS/Dropout Prevention/504 Coordinator: email@example.com
- Christal Davis-Russell, Social Worker: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christian Fisher, Student Services: email@example.com
- Lorrie Fisher, Counselor: 11th grade counselor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Margaret Grayson, Counselor: AVID, 9th & 10th grade counselor, last names beginning A - H; email@example.com Click here to make an appointment through Calendly.
- April Hammonds, CCCC Advisor: CCCC College and Career Promise courses (CCP Page); firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tammy Morris, Counselor: 10th grade counselor, last names beginning I - Z & 12th grade counselor; email@example.com Click here to make an appointment through Calendly.
- Nancy Myles, Counseling Secretary/Registrar: Transcripts, schedule appointments, local scholarship applications; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luke Nicks, Career Development Coordinator: email@example.com
- Travis Patterson, General Youth Services/High School Success Coach: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luis Quintanilla, College Coach: College search, applications, and financial aid assistance; email@example.com
Chatham County Schools is now offering a secure website for former students and corporations to request transcripts and student records online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Records are retained at your last school of attendance for three years after your date of graduation or withdrawal from the District. Pupil Services houses all academic records for students after the third year.
Please note the information below:
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:00 PM).
- Fax, emails, phones and mailed in requests will no longer be accepted.
- Go to https://chathamnc.scriborder.com/ for all record requests.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.