On November 1st, our 2-week MARINER FUN RUN fundraising program will begin and we are so excited! We’ll start with a Pep Rally, then your family will have time to get pledges, and then every student in the school will participate in the actual FUN RUN! This year, our goal is to raise $18,000 for NEW Technology in our PHS classrooms and we need your help! Please begin thinking about friends and family who could pledge your student for our MARINER FUN RUN. Look for a pledgebook to come home on November 1st to learn how to pledge. And don’t forget to save the Fun Run Date—November 9th—on your calendar. You’re invited to come out and cheer on our students!
Please check your email to see a FUN, short video that will show your family a small taste of the excitement to come: https://vimeo.com/166838508
Thank you for supporting Perry Harrison and have a great day!”
HOLIDAY CHEER PROGRAM
1. We are requesting that you only spend no less than $50 and no more than $100 per child.
2. Presents need to be left unwrapped, labeled with family number (a number will be assigned to you after a family is matched), age, and gender of child
3. Delivery date for all presents: December 12th, 2016
We are pleased to announce our
Teaching Assistant of the Year, Ms. Doris Snipes!
Ms. Snipes has worked at Perry Harrison for many years and also serves as one of our great bus drivers. She helps all the students in her grade level and throughout the school in many capacities. She works very hard to make Perry Harrison a wonderful place to go to school!
We are very pleased to announce the
Perry Harrison Bus Driver of the Year, Ms. Doris Gilmore!
Ms. Gilmore has worked at Perry Harrison for many years and has been a great help and influence to all of our students. She is a Teaching Assistant and a Bus Driver, so she works very hard!
Needed: Substitute Bus Drivers
We are striving to build our pool of available substitute bus drivers. Chatham County Schools will offer a bus driver class on October 26, 27 & 29 at the Central Office South Conference Room (Horton Middle School) from 9:00am to 3:00pm each day. If you or someone you know may be interested in taking the course, please contact assistant principal John Heath at email@example.com or 919-967-9925, ext. 35232.
Morning and Afternoon Traffic Patterns
PHS AFTERNOON CAR LINE TRAFFIC PATTERN CHANGES
· Each day we will close the traditional front driveway entrance from approximately 2:30-3:15. During this time frame, cars will enter via the traditional driveway exit and proceed through the upper parking lot. An additional lane has been added to this part of the driveway to accommodate the traffic pattern.
· Two car rider queue lines will extend from the front of the school through the upper parking lot. Drivers that intend to pick up car riders will join and follow one of the two queue lines.
· No procedural changes will occur for picking up students and exiting the driveway.
· Individuals that wish to park and access the school or leave campus between approximately 2:30-3:15 are advised to utilize the gravel parking lot on the corner of Hamlet Chapel Road and River Rd, and follow the pathway that extends through the wooded area. Please use the front door(Main Entrance).
PHS MORNING CAR LINE TRAFFIC PATTERN
Please Click The Link Below to View Introduction to Perry Harrison's STEM